Saturday, May 13, 2006

Confessions

Listening to Red Hot 95.9 [Hip Hop radio station] while I'm all alone at home working...painting...cleaning...cooking...and of course...groovin'!

Popping Newman's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter cups...they are just soooo good.

Watching Sex and the City reruns on TBS.

Using white sugar (which is a really old remnant of my non-crunch days) in my baking just because I have it and want to use it up (and it's cheap).

Eating goat cheese (and other raw dairy products) while I'm pregnant.

Upon review of this list I see that I truly am boring and bordering on loser status.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

I don't think you're a loser...

-shoothead

3:17 PM  
Blogger ~ danielle said...

I've been watching Sex and the City reruns too!!! You're such a renegade ;)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home