Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sugar Mommy

Felt I needed to write something but feeling uninspired. I should be cleaning the kitchen now while daddy gives the little beauty her bath but here I am instead. I also really want to make some oatmeal cookies but probably won't. I have been eating way too many sweet things lately...donuts, munchkins, ice cream, marble loaf from Starbucks and all sorts of unhealthy muffins (which are all muffins not made by me). I finally met with a midwife about having a homebirth and really liked her. We even got to hear the little sucker's heartbeat so now I know for sure that somebody is in there (and for his or her sake I have to lay off the sugar). Oooppps...Daddy just came down and is complaining about the dirty kitchen. So before this entry gets any more boring than it already is...I'll say, "good night."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home