Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring

Can someone explain to me how 33 degrees actually feels warm?

Figured I'd take a moment to write something a tad more positive than my last post. I don't know if I was just over tired or hormonal but I don't even remember who wrote that last post ;-)

We have just recovered from some of the worst colds in history and this lovely warm weather (i.e., anything above freezing) has lifted everyone's spirits. My basil seeds are sprouting and I even saw signs that my peppers might actually sprout too! We just found out that baby #2 is a girl so we don't have to buy any clothes and I get to paint the girls' room whatever girl color I want (and they can share the bedroom for a long long time and we won't have to move to a bigger house).

I need to dash because someone is calling for me and I've got cleaning to do!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ danielle said...

horray - another wee girly! I have to learn to hit refresh when I come to your blog for some reason - I really do peek at your blog everyday (it's on my blogroll) so when you posted on my blog I was like huh? I will definitely share the pattern with you (and/or make you a soaker). It's a little tricky - I ripped out that teal soaker 3 times before getting the body and then it was actually totally done and I ripped it out again because it was too big! But now that I've mastered it, I can totally help you out if you need me to. Okay, have I totally left a long enough comment or what? Bye!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home