Friday, May 26, 2006

Complete Sentences


Dirt
Originally uploaded by CalmMama.
This picture doesn't have much to do with this entry...but my blog is very bland and gloomy (sort of like this day) so I felt it needed a little Charlotte playing with ant piles to liven things up.

Today dh serves the last day of his sentence at TDBN. As of Monday there is no more one hour commute (each way), no more miserable co-workers, no more miserable Lewiston, no more wasting away behind his computer doing work he hates...and of course...no more paycheck.

I suppose I am slightly in denial of what this actually means for my lifestyle (like no more $10 fruit salad from the WO salad bar). I feel like we already live pretty lean...at least compared to the dual income days! Bag and shoe collection in bedroom closet is a frequent reminder of the precarious spending.

Anyway...we are now forging ahead with Zip Lens and planning on success.

As for everything else in my life I am doing quite well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laclos said...

:-) Wonderful.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home