Thursday, December 01, 2005

In between knitting projects

I am in a very bad place right now. It is the space between a completed knitting projects (ok, I do have to sew in the ends and block but the real knitting part is done) and my next project. I've got the yarn and I've got lots of ideas...but I don't really know which to start. So instead of trying to actually start something I'm here writing about this yucky feeling I have when I can't just scoop up my knitting bag and knit. Instead I'm looking at books and patterns, doing swatches and taking notes. I'm in agony. I'm also starting to feel like I really shouldn't do too much serious knitting for other people (beyond hats, scarves and socks I think). In fact I feel like all I ever do is knit for other people. So maybe I just need to sit down and knit something for me. Like this sweater. Yum.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ danielle said...

That sweater is very you. I say go for it! I hate that feeling too, being between projects. I'm in the place right now where I really want to knit this hat, but I'm too busy making soap! Aaack! Hope you find something to knit soon... maybe some Puppers for Charlotte to tide you over?

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home