Monday, November 21, 2005

Knitting Projects

For a moment I was going to try and categorize my knitting by year...then I realized that I only begain knitting in the Fall of 2004 and all but one of my official knitting projects were completed in 2005. The lone project of 2004 (aside from various practice swatches) was a poncho that is now more of a throw with a hole in it. Perhaps I'll post some pics someday but for now I think it's best not to.



Scarf for my sister. Read about the whole saga and get the pattern.


Sweater
Red Sweater for friend's new baby from a very soft Merino (can't remember name and I'm not getting up to look right now.

Mittens


Mittens from Blue Sky Alpacas Wool/Alpaca...soooo soft. I redid the tops about 3 times each mitten and I'm still not totally satisfied...too pointy. Pattern if from the
Handy Book of Knitting Patterns.
Great book. It's on my Amazon wish list.

Puppers


Puppers...cute little finger puppets. Made them for the neighboor's 3rd birthday. My favorite is the pig with the button nose.

Hat

BIG Hat for husband. So sad. It came out way too big, which I guess is hard to tell from this pic...trust me. It came out 2 inches bigger than the pattern said it would (and yes I did a gauge swatch). Has already been ripped out and will be redone someday soon I hope. Pattern is also from the Handy Book but also partly from this hat calculator.




Most adorable ruffle sleeve top from MinnowKnits I knit for Charlotte in the Spring of 2005. [more...]

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ danielle said...

I love your Puppers! That's what I'll make for a stocking stuffer. Were they speedy to make?

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home