Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Rain and Peetzy

I used to love rainy days. Good excuse to sit at home and do nothing, catch up on some put off projects, start a new project, clean, go to the mall, sleep, eat, watch a movie etc. Now I dread rainy days because the bebe is all up in my grill all day! Of course she woke up too early today so we all had less sleep. I think some teeth are coming in too. All she wants are the nees-nees and I just can't take it.

We've been thinking we might start trying for number two. I must be crazy. I can't even count how many irrational things I have said to her today...like no more jelly, absolutely not I'm putting my foot down. I'm putting my foot down? Who the hell do I think I am? Trying to stop her will only make her want more so I should let her eat jelly until she explodes. Then maybe she wouldn't want jelly anymore..right?

In addition to general gloominess I am mourning a failed knitting project. The enormously gigantic hat I knit for dear husband. I will post pics because it's pretty funny. But I will persevere...my mittens ended up looking pretty good and the sweater I'm working on for a friend's new baby looks like it will end up ok after all.

The princess has been sleeping for over 2 hours...we will all survive this rainy day yet. Besides, tonight we're eating peetzy for dinner. Mmmm...peetzy.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ danielle said...

Ugh, Janice, you've been spammed! You can change your settings in Blogger to try to prevent this (and you can delete this pervy comment!) Blech!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home