Tuesday, November 01, 2005

No Choo Choos

Just a really boring, bad day. Can't explain it. The weather is unbelievable for November and I haven't gone farther than the screened in porch. Just can't bring myself to get fully dressed...C doesn't seem too interested in "side" anyway.

Just been avoiding everything I should be doing...vacuuming, cleaning, organizing, playing with my child, talking to my child, reading to my child, paying attention to her in general. So to get back at me she took a magic marker (washable thank goodness) and colored the walls, herself and her choo choos. I put the markers away until she's a little better able to understand why coloring anything but paper makes mommy sad. Not the choo choos, Honey. Not the choo choos.

For a minute I thought I might be pregnant. Might explain my complete lack of energy. Maybe we'll take a ride to the supermarket for a test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home